Wait! Wait! There’s still time…
Follow my lead and start the semester toned, tightened and blissed out!
If you’re an East Sider, get yourself to Millennium Park (Michigan Avenue at Randolph) on Saturday mornings.
Here’s the last of the FREE summer class schedule:
August 4 – September 1
- 7 am: Tai Chi, Taoist Tai Chi Society of the USA
- 8 am: Yoga 312 with Amy Cronk & Joshua Wentz
- 9 am: Pilates, Chicago Park District
- 10 am: Zumba, Leslye Jones-Beatty
And then, you deserve a break. Go straight out to the lake front for the Chicago Air and Water Show!
Then on Sunday, go west! From State and Roosevelt Road, that is. Go west until you reach Des Plaines Street. Turn north (that should be to your right) and you’ll be at the entrance to the Maxwell Street Market for Fitness Sundays.
There are quite a few Fitness Sundays still to be enjoyed… free lessons plus time to practice what you’ve learned. The party continues through September 16th!
Do them all...
- 9 am: Kickboxing
- 10:30 am: Zumba
- 12:00 pm (noon): Salsa
- 1:30 pm: Bollywood
See you there, Party animals!!!
Wait! Wait!...there's more...
Free movies in the park!
- August 14th, "Hugo" - Women’s Park, 1801 S. Indiana
- August 18th, "Despicable Me" - Cottontail Park, 44 W. 15th St.
The summer's not over yet. Go out and enjoy!